This e-book is designed to help make healthy plant-based eating “easy peasy”, whether you are a complete newbie or a long-term vegan. It’s 65 pages long, which is coincidentally the same as the total number of years that Kamina (my daughter) and I have been vegan! This guide includes:
- what type of plant-based diet I advocate, and why
- what foods to include, what foods to avoid
- what foods to eat every day, and how much to eat of each
- what are the “elusive” essential nutrients you need to know about
- how to make sure you get enough of these “elusive essentials”
- how to plan a day’s meals using my the plant-based food groups
- plant-based shopping list – what to buy
- a complete 3-day meal plan of healthy plant-based eating
- recipes for the 3-day meal plan
- a nutritional analysis of the 3-day meal plan
- FAQ on vegan nutrition answered
- and more!
This guide isn’t just a meal plan with recipes, it’s a comprehensive guide to help ensure you get all the nutrients and beneficial foods you need for optimal health – because we want you to THRIVE on a plant-based diet.