Whether you’re new to plant-based eating or a long-term dedicated vegan, we can help with expert, tailored information and advice on:
- Optimum nutrition on a plant-based diet
- Eating for better health and longevity
- Reaching and maintaining a healthy weight
- Eating plant-based to control or reverse diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and other chronic illnesses
- Nutrition for a healthy plant-based / vegan pregnancy and lactation
- Nutrition for plant-based babies and children, including fussy eaters
- Nutrition for healthy ageing
- Nutrition for athletes
- Nutrition to manage gut disorders, food allergies and intolerances
- Management of eating disorders (for people already on a plant-based / vegan diet)
Experts in plant-based nutrition
We’re experts in plant-based nutrition who are passionate about empowering people to adopt and maintain healthy, safe and sustainable plant-based eating patterns. We do this by translating current scientific evidence into practical advice to make plant-based eating simple, safe and perfectly balanced. We’re all Accredited Practising Dietitians* who consume a plant-based diet ourselves, so we know the challenges you face and the answers to your questions about plant-based eating.
PB Nutrition workshops
PB Nutrition Courses
*As Accredited Practising Dietitians we have completed at least four years of full-time university study related to nutrition and diet, and are qualified to provide nutrition advice to both healthy people as well as to those with disease conditions related to diet and nutrition. We engage in continuing education and abide by a strict code of professional ethics.